Multifunctional and aﬀordable Aruba 210 series wireless access points (APs) maximize mobile device performance in medium-density, highperformance Wi-Fi environments
• Wi-Fi client optimization
- The 210 series features patented ClientMatch technology to eliminate sticky client behavior while users roam. ClientMatch continuously gathers session performance metrics from mobile devices.
- If a mobile device moves away from an AP or if RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers the device to a better AP.
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- ACC lets WLANs to perform at peak efciency by minimizing interference from 3G/4G LTE networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
• Quality of service for unifed communication apps
- The 210 series supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unifed communication apps, including Microsoft Lync with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing
• RF management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- 210 series APs can be confgured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend corporate resources to remote locations, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
• Spectrum analysis
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection oﬀers thread protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for
separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious fles, URL and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet trafc
|Hệ điều hành||
• Aruba Instant AP
Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 14.9 watts
Aruba limited lifetime warranty