• Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with Multi-User MIMO
- Supports up to 1,300 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 3SS/ VHT80 clients) and up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band
(with 2SS/HT40 clients).
• Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at
the same time.
- Enables management of your deployment of batterypowered Aruba Beacons.
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/
• Quality of service for Unifed Communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unifed communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
• RF Management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime
fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
-The Aruba 300 Series APs can be confgured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis
and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
• Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection oﬀers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious fles, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive
protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
• Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM):
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make
autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities.
- For the 300 Series APs, the IPM power-save feature applies when the unit is powered by an 802.3af PoE source. By
default, the USB interface will be the frst feature to turn oﬀ if AP power consumption exceeds the available power
budget. In rare cases it may be necessary to take additional power saving measures, but in most cases, the 300 Series APs will operate in unrestricted mode
|Hệ điều hành||
• ArubaOS 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
Aruba limited lifetime warranty