Designed to go above and beyond
Speed performance with an expertly engineered thin client driven by an embedded x86
quad-core1 system-on-a-chip. The integrated AMD Radeon graphics engine supports up to two
UHD/4K displays2 for a fantastic media experience.
Bridge the gap with expansive connectivity
Configure a precise deployment with legacy ports for your reliable peripherals, dual-channel DDR4
system memory, wired or optional wireless or fiber connectivity2, and optional local dual flash
memory2 up to 128 GB for separate, discrete storage.
Software with all the extras, minus the extra cost
Tailor your OS environment, remotely set up and deploy, boost Wi-Fi and network performance,
and get local-quality multimedia on the cloud with exclusive HP value-added software: HP Device
Manager, HP Velocity, HP True Graphics3, and HP Easy Shell.4
● Keep the peripherals you know and trust and plan ahead with connections that include PS/2 and serial ports,
an optional VGA output or second serial port2, and convenient front and rear USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
● Protect data with VDI and cloud hosting, certified TPM, a BIOS designed to National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST) specs, and Windows with Write Filter protection.
● Stay in contact with colleagues with support for unified communications (UC) solutions.2
● Go wired with standard RJ-45, wireless with an optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth®2 or external Wi-Fi antenna system,
or connect to fiber with an optional Fiber Optic network adapter.2
● Work with your choice of subscription-based SaaS solutions like Office 365.5
● Pick a familiar and reliable Windows® or Linux® OS and pair with your own ISV.
● Help decrease power consumption, cooling requirements, and distractions with a zero noise, low halogen6
design with HP Active Thermal Management.
● Rest easy with a two-year lifecycle, three-year limited warranty, and HP Care service options.
|Hệ điều hành||
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients
|Ổ đĩa cứng||
up to 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 GB MLC flash memory
up to 32 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM
LAN Realtek GbE
Internal amplified speaker system for basic audio playback. 3.5 mm headset socket (front access); 3.5 mm combo line-in/line-out socket (back
Security lock slot (cable sold separately); Power cord retention clip; Internal SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port; Trusted Platform Module
65 W external power adapter, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy-saving automatic power-down, surge-tolerant
Front 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 headset
4.72 x 8.66 x 9.88 in
HP Device Manager; HP ThinUpdate; HP Easy Tools; HP Smart Zero Client Services; Microsoft SCCM/EDM Agent; HP Velocity; HP Easy Shell
HP Total Care Warranty and Services offers limited three-year hardware warranty options depending on country. Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc