● Power through your day with high-performance 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7processors2 unleashed optional Intel® Optane™
memory and SSDs3, up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory3, and discrete graphics3.
Expansion that extends your investment
● The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 400 MT has three bays
and three full-height slots, and optional legacy ports3 to connect to multiple HP displays3.
● With eight total USB ports, two video outputs, and optional Bluetooth™3 connectivity, the HP ProDesk 400 MT becomes a hub for
all your devices in the office.
Tested and ready
● The reliable HP ProDesk 400 MT experienced 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process and now has an optional dust filter3 to
help extend the life of your PC by reducing airborne particulate intake in the most demanding work environments.
● Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro1 and the powerful HP ProDesk 400 MT with built-in security, collaboration, and
● HP Client Security Suite Gen34 features HP Multi-Factor Authenticate, HP Device Access Manager5, HP SpareKey, and HP Password
Manager. These tools work to keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.
● Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen36 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection
thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
● The HP Manageability Integration Kit7 helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
● HP WorkWise8 is office intelligence rolled into one smartphone app to provide PC security, real-time PC performance information,
and simplified printer driver installation for HP PC users.
● Greatly improve the transfer rates of user’s data, voice, and video communication when connecting over challenged LAN or Wi-Fi
networks with HP Velocity.
● Enjoy always-on, included self-help support built right into your PC, for the life of your PC9.
● Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process.
● Audio connections are easy with the Universal Audio Jack that supports mic in, headphones, and CTIA headsets with the same
● HP Touchpoint Manager offers customers simple, useful tools and services from a single cloud-based solution for managing
data, security, and a wide array of branded devices10.
● Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24x7, covering multiple
brands, devices and operating systems11.
● Help maximize your cash flow with the use of best-in-class hardware and services for a monthly subscription that allow you to
replace your PC with a brand new one every two or three years