• Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves, or nodes.
• With a range of capacity points to suit nearly all requirements from small remote oﬀices to enterprise data centers with centralized monitoring through StoreOnce Enterprise Manager.
• For enterprise data centers the StoreOnce 6600 scales from 72 TB usable capacity to 1728 TB usable capacity. With HPE StoreOnce Federated Catalyst customers can reduce the number of stores, and management, of large environments.
• For large and midrange data centers and regional oﬀices, one can choose from the high density HPE StoreOnce 5500 to scale from 36 TB usable capacity to 864 TB usable capacity in a small footprint or the HPE StoreOnce 5100 which scales from 36 TB usable
capacity to 216 TB usable capacity.
• For small data centers choose the HPE StoreOnce 3540 which scales from 15.5–31.5 TB usable capacity or the HPE StoreOnce 3520, which scales from 7.5–15.5 TB usable capacity.
• For small and remote oﬀices choose the entry-level HPE StoreOnce 3100 appliance that oﬀers 5.5 TB usable capacity or the HPE StoreOnce VSA virtual appliance. StoreOnce VSA can now be deployed in Microsoft® Azure Cloud. Customers have the flexibility to deploy
up to 32 TB of StoreOnce VSA in Azure cloud while reducing cost, risk and complexity when protecting their data and applications